eTalentShop.com is unlike any other job board. The portal does not randomly post resumes.
The portal is marketplace for hiring managers to search for candidates that have been pre-vetted and
qualified by experienced recruiters.
Unlimited Candidate Postings
Direct Access to Hiring Managers
Active Recruiter Directory
View Open Direct Hire Leads
Expedite Candidate Closing ProcessView Recruiter Membership Benefits
Anyone can shop for free at eTalentShop.com but only premium recruiters membership members will receive additional benefits and a personal dashboard.
Every listing recruiter marketing their candidates on the eTalentShop.com portal must agree to provide a 100% candidate placement fee refund if a candidate hired through our portal resigns or is released for cause within 60 days If the candidate resigns or is released for cause after 60 days and up to 90 days, the recruiter will provide a no-fee candidate replacement. In the event the recruiter is not able to locate a candidate within 30 days, 25% of the placement fee is returned to the client.
After 60 days, eTalentShop will deposit 75% of the placement fee paid by the client to the recruiter. The remaining 25% of the fee is paid to the recruiter after the 90-day candidate placement guaranteed has expired. The fees paid by the client will be held in an escrow account until disbursed to the recruiter.
The listing recruiter can set their talent placement fee under the following guidelines:
eTalentShop will collect 2.5% of the placement fee and the maximum we will collect per candidate hired through our portal is $250.00. For Example: A) Placement Fee = $10,000. We will collect $250.00. B) Placement Fee = $20,000 we will collect only $250.00.
If you are logged into the portal as a recruiter, you will be able to view job postings on your recruiter dashboard. You will be able to submit your candidate’s profile directly to the hiring manager via the portal.
No. Once you enroll in a recruiter membership plan you may not cancel until the membership ending period which is 12 months from the membership enrollment date.
Step 1 - Register for a Free or Premium Membership Account.
Step 2 - Log-in and complete your candidate profile.
Step 3 - Submit your profile and a registered recruiter will contact you within 48 hours to get you listed on the portal.